Please note that rates shown on this website are correct at time of publication but may change at any time without notice.
Rates for Insured Patients Billed Directly to Your Insurance Provider:
- Initial evaluation (90 mins.) – $275
- Follow-up therapy session with medication management (50 mins.) – Average rate between $200–$250
- Follow-up therapy session without medication management (55 mins.) – $200
For questions about Health Insurance coverage, see our Patient Information page.
Rates for Those Paying Privately Without Insurance (Cash or Check Only Accepted):
- Initial evaluation (90 mins.) – $250
- Follow-up therapy session with or without medication management (50 mins.) – $175
- Follow-up for medication management/evaluation (25 mins.) – $125
Fees can be paid in person by personal check or cash. Debit and credit cards are accepted with a $2.00 fee for each transaction.
Charges for both insured and private paying patients (these are NOT covered by your insurance):
- $75 fee for cancelations with less than 24 hours notice.
- $25 charge for medication refill requests outside of the scheduled appointment.
Payment & Health Insurance
We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard, and HSA (Health Savings Account). For questions about Health Insurance coverage, see our Patient Information page.
Please contact us directly with any questions or inquiries you may have. Call 480-616-9560